Saturday, December 1, 2012

Free Language Apps from Amazon

Everyone loves getting stuff for free.  Here are some Apps that I use or recommend for language based activities; these apps can be used in therapy or at home and best of all they are all free.  On the down side many of them  have ads, but can be purchased for a dollar or two without ads. I recommend trying the free version and if you like them than purchasing the ads-free version.If you don't have the Amazon Appstore on your android device find out how to get it here.

3 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog! I'be been looking for info my my Kindle Fire to use in therapy! What a great resource (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to thank you for this extraordinary read!! I unquestionably getting a charge out of each small bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out modern stuff you post. video game localization companies

    ReplyDelete