Friday, January 25, 2013

Email to AbiTalk


Hello Abitalk,
On Tuesday, I purchased your Irregular Verbs – English Language Art Grammar App from the Amazon App Store.  After downloading it, I discovered that the app doesn't work properly on my tablet or phone.  The home screen of the app is cut off on both devices preventing access to the majority of menu.  I could enter into one of the areas I had access to and start an activity, but when I selected a verb the app entered into a continuous audio loop which only stopped after I shut off the device. I was unable to get a refund immediately after the purchase from Amazon.  Please fix these problems or refund my purchase.
Thanks,
Roger Wagner CCC-SLP

1 comment:

  1. It has been a week and there has been no response to this email.

    ReplyDelete