Friday, January 11, 2013

Got ge.tt, Updated Evaluation Performance Graph, and Still Finishing Other File

After spending more hours than I care to count, I finally found an easy way for me to share my files. I switched from Google Drive to ge.tt, so I can now see how many people are downloading my files. I also updated my Evaluation Performance Graph again fixing a few minor things and adding some comments. If you have plan on using this file, download DxGraph.xlsx in my other posts or here.  It will print better.

I am still working on finishing my data collection file which should be done soon. This excel file will use macros to make graphing student data easy. It will include an attendance and student goal sheets that funnel data from a main worksheet and a lot of other features I use daily.If you are interested in beta-testing comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see that data collection form! I have tried to make something on my own but just can't seem to get it right. Thank you

    ReplyDelete